Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Well, I heard the back door close a minute ago, and I thought it was Jonathan either coming in or going out.....I wasn't sure. So I was about to type that the kids were watching Little House on the Prairie (which they love, but I think they're moving on to other things), but when I turned around they were all gone! LOL!

So Jonathan just came in and sat down to eat his oatmeal. He's been out feeding the animals. Jacob finished his oatmeal and went out to play, and Jayla wanted to finish her oatmeal outside, I guess. I just hope she eats it before the dogs get it! Jack is starting to wake up, so I'll have to feed him. Jayla just screamed, so Jonathan is checking on her. How sweet. :) She's okay. The dog was trying to get her food and she fell. Jonathan is starting to watch the Nature show that he didn't get to finish last night.

We're getting ready to go to the library for scrapbooking and play. I'm going to bring a couple of games for the kids.

Time to feed Jack.

No comments: