Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Right now Jacob is watching a show about trucks called "Real Wheels". Jonathan has always loved that show, but it's not on very often. We don't have cable, so they pretty much only watch PBS, DVDs or videos, but that still gives us lots of choices! He is also trying to share a car with Jayla and is getting upset because "Sissy won't share it." She doesn't want to play with it! I think he's really sleepy. LOL!

Jayla is also watching the show with Jacob, but she is concentrating more on the snowman she cut out. She is getting quite good at cutting! I really can't even tell the difference between her cutouts and Jonathan's now! She has also learned to ask before she cuts, because the other side had something on it that I was going to get. It was sort of a coupon, and now I don't have it. She is probably more disappointed than I am, so hopefully she'll ask next time. :)

Jack is also watching the show! LOL! He has been very content all morning so far. I've just nursed him a couple of times, but otherwise he has sat contently on the couch with Jayla. She is playing with and talking to him some. Earlier this morning Jonathan carried Jack around for a few minutes in his own pouch sling. It was really cute, and Jack seemed to like it!

Jonathan is doing the laundry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He recently learned how to work the washing machine (he could have learned it long ago, but I didn't want to teach him all of it at once, so I only taught him the dryer), so now that he knows it all, he is shuffling around the laundry for me! I told him last night how much it helps me and that I really, REALLY appreciate it! He did 2 or 3 loads yesterday and is on the 2nd one today! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, now he came through the house with a shovel so he can scrape the rest of the ice off the front porch! I'm not sure where this desire to work is coming from, but I hope it continues! LOL!

Now Jack is calling again. Another great "moment" in our house. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Glad the kids are all progressing in their own way. I love blogging about our days, it is so great to watch our children blossom into little people.