Friday, August 15, 2008

Well, there's not really much exciting going on right now, but I haven't posted to this blog in a while, so here it goes!

Let's see.....Jack is sitting in the play/exersaucer thingy eating some Cheerios and trying to tell me something. LOL! He drums on everything, so he is smashing quite a few of them and breaking a lot of them before they get to his mouth. :)

Jacob is sneaking around, trying to get my Dr. Pepper! He is also watching Jonathan and talking to him while....

Jonathan is packing to go to a friend's house and spend the night! He is so excited! I've got an activity for them to do tomorrow morning that I am going to send along with them. I'm sure the other boys will love it as well. Plaster of Paris is amazing. LOL!

Jayla is in Texas at the moment. She has been there since last Sunday night and I am going to take Jack on the train tomorrow to go get her! We'll be back Sunday night. She is stoked that she gets to ride a train! She's been totally spoiled by my little brother and his family this week. I'll blog about it with TONS of pictures and videos when we get back.
I guess that's about it for this moment in LIFE. :)

No comments: