Monday, January 14, 2008

Jayla got her glasses, so I just wanted to post a picture. Jacob ended up needing some too, but he won't have to wear his as much. Jayla has Amblyopia (Lazy Eye), so we'll be doing some patching next month. We think Jack may have that too, so he will be tested when Jayla goes back. Jayla's picture is a little dark because I had to turn the flash off. I could fix it but that would take more time. LOL! Jacob's picture has a glare on his glasses and his face is all red and shiny because he has a cold (gross!), so I'll have to get new pictures of both of them in a few days. (sigh)

I hate that they (especially Jayla) have to wear glasses, but at least they can see now! I had no idea how blind Jayla is in her left eye!!! Hopefully that will improve greatly over the next couple of years.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

they're so cute - I just discovered this blog! I don't remember anything about glasses on your other blog - or maybe I do? anyhow, I think they both look adorable - but I can understand what you mean about wishing they didn't have to wear them ... not to mention how spendy they can be!