Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I woke up really late this morning. The house was totally quiet, so I was very curious what I was missing.....or if the kids were missing! I walked into the living room where they were all (except Jack, who was with me) watching cartoons. The TV was turned down low, and the room smelled of oranges! I've only been up a few minutes, so that is still what it is like in here! Jonathan had been playing computer games, but he was turned around watching TV when I joined them.

Daddy bought each of the kids 2 baskets to fill with fruits and veggies. He did that yesterday and told them that the fruit in the baskets, each had their own color, was their own fruit to eat however quickly or slowly they wish. One had apples and bananas in it and was sitting on the table, the other for each of them had baby carrots and oranges in it. So I walked in here this morning to all of them munching on their goodies. They all have *both* of their baskets in here chowing down! LOL! I think they have been eating healthier than me lately! I'm SO thankful that they love to eat healthy. They even scold me if I have something like a Dr. Pepper that they know is bad. :) So far I am pleased with their choices. They seem to be very health-conscious for being so young, so even though I don't always practice what I preach myself, they are understanding how important it is! Thank you, Father God!

I'm also thankful they are learning to be respectful with things like keeping the TV down low. :) So far I have had a great start to my day! I hope it continues! Woohoo!!!!!

No comments: